Meraviglie | Chianti Classico DOCG

¥ 2,800 (Excluded TAX, delivery and COD fee)

Clear

Description

Denomination: Chianti Classico DOCG

Classification: Still Red Wine

Grape variety: 98% Sangiovese | 2 % Canaiolo

Location of Vineyards: Western part of the “Chianti Classico” production area, in Poggibonsi (SI)

Age of Vineyards: Vineyards planted in 1994

Exposure: South | south-ovest

Altitude: 300 metri above sea level

Soil: Shale, clay, sand and stones

Cultivation system: Spurred cordon

Plant density: 5495 plants/HA

HA yield : /

Harvest period: Mid October

Winemaking: The grapes are transported in small 15-20 kg cases to keep them in their best condition until arrival at the cellar. Maceration: ten days.  After malolactic fermentation, 30% of the product is stocked in 225 l barriques for approximately eleven months, while the remaining 70% in vitrified cement tanks.The wine is aged for 12 months in French oak barrels

Refining: In bottle for 6 months

Alcohol: 14 % vol

Longevity: 10 years

Decanting time: 1-2 hours

Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °C

Appearance: Intense ruby red

Smell: Characteristic with notes of ripe red fruits

Taste: Characteristic, harmonious, persistent

Food matching: Red meats

Additional information

Available year

Year 2013, Year 2014

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Meraviglie | Chianti Classico DOCG”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like…

Share This